Now an impressive assembly of elegant ruins, the Old City, has been preserved as Sukhothai Historical Park, one of Thailand's most popular attractions
Obviously, we take the scenic route, and do we have a trip for you here! Following the border with Myanmar you almost feeling as if you’re there! Different faces and tribal dress make you realise that this certainly is the-road-less-travelled. This is certainly the "long way round” to this most famous of Thai cities, but you'll be glad to have experienced roads and scenery most people will never get the chance to see.
Day 1: Saturday; Arrival, Motorcycles allocated, Welcome Dinner, night on the town!
Day 2: Sunday; Safety Induction followed by group's preferred Day Ride
Day 3: Monday; 431Km, Chiang Mai to Mae Sot,,
Day 4: Tuesday; 211Km; Mae Sot to Umphang
Day 5: Wednesday; 284Km; Umphang to Tak
Day 6: Thursday: 89Km Tak to Sukhothai.
Day 7: Friday; 342Km; Sukhothai to Chiang Mai,
Day 8: Saturday; Departure Day, although most stay on for another week's fangin' around!
In addition to these four tours, we gladly offer completely customized guided motorcycle touring holidays from 6 to 23 days in length for groups numbering 5-15 riders. We're able to handle over 30 Riders if necessary, 12 month's notice required for parties of 25 and above please
Saturday and/or Sunday day rides around Chiang Mai province are also offered before and after our regularly scheduled tours, as part of an existing tour only. Our apologies, but we're unable to provide Day Rides as a stand-alone item. Please enquire for any and all special tour requests; we're always happy to meet your requirements.
Need help booking? Talk to us!+66 (0)97 297 9600 firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp Facebook Messenger
- Accommodation basing on twin-sharing rooms
- Don't forget to change the site's currency to match your own
- Please book your tour first, extra nights' accommodation organised later
- Discounts/Price Breaks are in place over 5 Riders up to a Maximum of 25%
- We will reply confirming your tour & dates
- English / Thai-speaking guide service.
- Free Airport transfers
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees all-inclusive as specified.
- All meals, accommodation, fuel, bikes, maintenance items
- VAT and service charge also included.
- Guests expected to organise personal Travel / Riding insurance with their home providers.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…
- Please Follow This Booking Advisory;
- i) Book Required Tour. Create User Account for ease later
- iii) We'll be in touch: Confirming Your Booking / Dates / Extras etc
- In the interests of saving you money (where applicable only) we add the middlemen's charges onto the remittance value. Consequently paying by balance transfer to our Wise accounts costs almost nothing. Stripe is in the middle at the usual 3.5% per transaction, which leaves PayPal as most expensive, they can be anywhere up to 8% for Credit Card purchases
- iv) Remit Deposit Amount of Invoice (Taxes all Included in our prices)
- v) You're Booked! We'll be in touch regarding details, bits & pieces.