The Nan Loop
Overview: Nan Loop; Chiang Mai, Phayao, Nan (2 nights), Uttaradit, FAST return to Chiang Mai, knee sliders optional!
A Week-Long (8-days / 7-nights) adventure: Usually Saturday set aside for your arrival / departure, Sunday Ride and Monday to Friday out 'on the road' loop with many additional sight-seeing and activities available dependent upon how many days you prefer to fill your holiday.
During this loop you will take in some of the most spectacular scenery in Thailand, and ride some simply amazing roads. We'll see a few attractions; the occasional ancient temple murals and a weaving village, but on the whole just some of the most spectacular roads you have ever ridden. And best of all, they're so far out of the way, there's no other tourists; just hours of endless fun!
Day 1: Saturday; Arrival, Motorcycles allocated, Welcome Dinner, night on the town!
Day 2: Sunday; Safety Induction followed by group's preferred Day Ride
Day 3: Monday; 217Km, Chiang Mai to Phayao,
Day 4: Tuesday; 222Km; Phayao to Nan
Day 5: Wednesday; 491Km; Day trip out from Nan
Day 6: Thursday: 277km Nan to Uttaradit.
Day 7: Friday; 190Km; Uttaradit to Chiang Mai,
Day 8: Saturday; Departure Day, although most stay on for another week's fangin' around!
Need help booking? Talk to us!+66 (0)93-297-9600 email@example.com WhatsApp Facebook Messenger
- Accommodation basing on twin-sharing rooms.
- Airport transfer.
- English / Thai-speaking guide service.
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees all-inclusive as specified.
- All meals, accommodation, fuel, bikes, maintenance items
- VAT and service charge also included.
- Guests expected to organise Travel / Riding insurance with their home providers.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…
- Please Follow This Booking Advisory;
- i) Book Required Tour. Create User Account
- iii) We'll be in touch: Confirming Your Booking / Dates / Extras etc
- In the interests of saving you money Where applicable only) we add the middlemen's charges onto the remittance value. Consequently paying by balance transfer to our Wise accounts costs almost nothing. Stripe is in the middle at the usual 3.5% per transaction, which leaves PayPal as most expensive, they can be anywhere up to 8% for Credit Card purchases
- iv) Remit Deposit Amount of Invoice (Taxes all Included in our prices)
- v) You're Booked! We'll be in touch regarding details, bits & pieces.