Mae Hong Son Loop
Overview: Mae Hong Son Loop; Chiang Mai, Pai, Mae Hong Son, Mae Sariang, Doi Inthano
This Loop includes many attractions en route; national parks, waterfalls, hot springs, gardens, the highest mountain in Thailand, rivers, lakes, mountains, temples, Long Necked Karen Tribe villagers, along with lots more. Number of bends as supplied courtesy of The Thai Highways Agency; to Mae Hong Son 1,984, return to Chiang Mai 2,070, plus another 220km-worth we just add for the fun of it!
A Week-Long (8-days / 7-nights) adventure: Usually Saturday set aside for your arrival / departure, Sunday Ride and Monday to Friday out 'on the road' loop with many additional sight-seeing and activities available dependant upon how many days you prefer to fill your holiday.
Day 1: Saturday; Arrival, Motorcycles allocated, Welcome Dinner, night on the town!
Day 2: Sunday; Safety Induction followed by group's preferred Day Ride
Day 3: Monday; 168 km, visiting waterfalls, hot springs, geyser and elephant riding.
Day 4: Tuesday; 177 km, viewpoint, cave rafting, lunch, viewpoint & roadside market.
Day 5: Wednesday; 182km, visiting Karen long neck village, temple, visiting caves.
Day 6: Thursday: 233 km, visiting exotic temple gardens, canyon and boathouse lunch on the lake.
Day 7: Friday; 155 km, visiting various waterfalls, royal temple and the highest mountain peak in Thailand
Day 8: Saturday; Departure Day, although most stay on for another week's fangin' around
I want to do it again!
An absolutely life changing event. The Mae Hong Son loop was amazing. The technical riding, complemented by the breath-taking scenery. Miles can ride! He knows how to look after his group. Bpuk in the back up vehicle was always right there. Perfect. Bpuk, obviously the 'boss' organised meals, activities, and excellent accommodation for all.In reviewing our trip, we feel that the itinerary and pace were really well thought out and executed, so there is very little we would change.9.2 / 101 0
- One-Week Tours
- Family / Friend
- Adventure Biking
Miles and Bpuk are amazing people!!
Yes the title of my review is based on the fact that Miles and Bpuk are awesome people first and foremost. They actually care about you as a person rather than someone who paid the fee and now they have to take you on a ride.1 - I e-mailed Miles almost 100 times (gmail says 87 but I believe it's more). Anyway, he answered every question quickly and thoroughly. You can tell he loves what he does. 2 - Bpuk is incredibly nice and a great host. I am a beginner and have only ridden for a year. Bpuk and Miles were there to make sure everything went smoothly. 3 - This was great because it was arduous. I feel accomplished now that I just finished the 5,000 bends loop. I am literally writing this as soon as I finished. We have dinner tonight together at 6 p.m. to conclude the last week.8.3 / 101 0
- One-Week Tours
- Family / Friend
- A break from the Rules/Regs
Need help booking? Talk to us!+66 (0)97 297 9600 email@example.com WhatsApp Facebook Messenger
- Accommodation based on twin-sharing rooms
- To ensure accommodation included, please book your tour first
- Discounts/Price Breaks are in place over 5 Riders up to a Maximum of 25%
- English / Thai-speaking guide service.
- Free Airport transfers
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees all-inclusive as specified.
- All meals, accommodation, fuel, bikes, maintenance items
- VAT and service charge also included.
- Guests expected to organise personal Travel / Riding insurance with their home providers.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…
- Please Follow This Booking Advisory;
- i) Book Required Tour. Create User Account for your convenience later
- iii) We'll be in touch: Confirming Your Booking / Dates / Extras etc
- In the interests of saving you money Where applicable only) we add the middlemen's charges onto the remittance value. Consequently paying by balance transfer to our Wise accounts costs almost nothing. Stripe is in the middle at the usual 3.5% per transaction, which leaves PayPal as most expensive, they can be anywhere up to 8% for Credit Card purchases
- iv) Remit Deposit Amount of Invoice (Taxes all Included in our prices)
- v) You're Booked! We'll be in touch regarding details, bits & pieces