The Samoeng Loop
One of the options;
We begin at the Orchid farm...
...before going on to the Snake Farm, including live venomous snake shows.
Lunch is provided at a fabulous 10 tier waterfall system within the National Park. Further on is a viewpoint allowing you the first glimpse of where you’ll be venturing next week.
Optional extras not included in the price are: go-carting, off-road buggies, quad bikes, shooting range and even bungee jumping!
Mae Rim elephant camp was made famous by ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not’ and their ‘Elephant paintings’. No, not paintings of elephants, painting by elephants!
We next visit the monkey centre with a show including their training to gather the coconut crop for their owners.
Then we take the loop back to Chiang mai for some fabulous rural roads, stopping at a resort & restaurant for lunch by a lake.
- Input Coupon Code for free inclusion on existing tour.
- Bikes, Guides, Lunch, Drinks from our Service Vehicle.
- All Entrance Fees, Fuel, Parking Charges etc.
- Travel insurance.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…
- Please Follow This Booking Advisory
- i) Book Required Tour. Enter Coupon Code Provided in 7+ Day Tour Invoice for free choice of day rides
- iii) We'll Check your Booking & be in touch (usually within 48hrs): Confirming Your Booking / Dates / Extras etc
- iv) Remit Deposit Amount (15%) of Invoice (Taxes all Included in our prices)
- v) You're Booked! We'll be in touch regarding details, bits & pieces. Your Booking remains infinitely variable apart from the 'Core-Tour-Dates', anything else maybe edited by you, at any time for your personal convenience
- Please take a look at our FAQ's Page Here, there will be the answers that I'm then able to elaborate on for individual cases
- Payment in full required 60days before Tour Commences. Cancellation after that date; 80% until 30days, 50% until 14days & 30% after