Doi Suthep, Doi Pui
The palace has an amazing history and it is also the capitals' first palace ever to be built so if you haven't visited the palace, you are missing out on a lot of Norway's core tourist attractions!
Smooth, sticky black three lane mat, hairpins galore and around a 20% gradient to power up and cruise back down.
On the way we have the Chiang mai zoo at the base, Pra Tha Doi Suthep Temple, viewpoint over the whole of Chiang mai city and suburbs, Queen Sirikit’s summer palace and gardens. Branching off we venture a little further than most to also take in Doi Pui and the Hmong village there.
Plus Many More Options Available on Demand
Riding up and down Doi Inthanon
Miles is your man for a guided tour and a good day of technical mountain pass riding. Also stopped for a coffee at an elephant reserve, saw a temple, and one of the waterfalls. A great and customized experience. Trust me. Skip the guided shopping tours of the Golden Triangle. See the real bits of Chiang Mai on a bike with this outfit!Removed one destination from our itinerary and spent more time in each of the remaining destinations.at our request. Brilliant!9.2 / 102 0
- One-Week Tours
- Couples / Groups
- Culture & Heritage
Need help booking? Talk to us!+66(0)-838-931-526 firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp Facebook Messenger
- Input Coupon Code for free inclusion on existing tour.
- Bikes, Guides, Lunch, Drinks from our Service Vehicle.
- All Entrance Fees, Fuel, Parking Charges etc.
- Riding Apparel; Helmets, Armour, etc.
- We Provide a Set Lunch, should you wish for anything extra/ it will be added to your sundries bill.
- Souvenirs, Snacks & Drinks not from our Service Vehicle.
- For cancellation, please inform 15 days before otherwise 50% chargeable.