The River Kwae Loop
Arrival & Airport Transfer, Welcome Dinner, Day Ride, Cultural Dinner & Show, Thailand's Highest Peak, an Unbelievable assortment of roads & surfaces all the way from dirt to 6-lane highway! Visiting Mae Sariang, Mae Sot, Nakhon Sawan, Kanchanaburi, Kampaeng Phet, Tak.
Fantasic tour and great experiance - highly recommended
A huge thank you to Mikes, Bpuk and Sister Pum of Thai motorcycle tours for looking after us so well I would not hesitate to book a tour with Miles again and hope to do another tour with them sometime in the future. If you have never done a motorcycle tour in SE Asia then this is the company to choose and if you have done one before and were disappointed then you should have booked with Thai motorcycle Tours, so give them a try. Well done and keep up the great work. Regards from Barry, Phil, Rex, Don, James and John.Thai motorcycle tours in March 2017 and had a great experience. There were 6 of us from Australia and we were joined by 2 very nice English gentlemen who proved to be great company. Every element of the tour was excellent including the accommodation and meals. In fact the food was that good I thought at times we must be doing and gourmet Thai food tour on motorcycles. The sights, scenery and the roads were great with a nice mix of twisty mountain roads and easy highway riding.9.2 / 101 0
- Extended Tours
- Family / Friend
- Adventure Biking
Riding pleasure again
As I sit here back in Chiang Mai after doing some fantastic riding yet again with Miles and Bpuk I find I've run out of things to say. How do you put into words the great riding, the roads, the bikes, the friendships made. This time a trip down south to Kanchanaburi and the Bridge on the River Kwai. Different roads to the last tour, but a great mix of mountain passes on smooth Tarmac to fast open dual carriageways. Always able to ride at a pace that suits the individual.Again good hotels,food and support from Miles and Bpuk, capably led with a minimum of navigations errors from the front by MIles, and the support vehicle always close behind for a cold drink at any rest stop. If you want a great riding experience on well maintained bikes with an itinerary to suit all tastes, then these guys are the ones to see. Nothing is too much trouble. If you enjoy your European or Aussie riding then an experience with this team will make you smile from one side of your helmet to the other.9.2 / 102 0
- Two Week Tours
- Couples / Groups
- Culture & Heritage
Need help booking? Talk to us!+66 (0)97 297 9600 firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp Facebook Messenger
- Accommodation basing on twin-sharing rooms.
- Airport transfer.
- English / Thai-speaking guide service.
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees all-inclusive as specified.
- All meals, accommodation, fuel, bikes, maintenance items
- VAT and service charge also included.
- Guests expected to organise Travel / Riding insurance with their home providers.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…
- Please Follow This Booking Advisory: For your convenience you may book flights after Your Tour
- i) Book Required Tour. Enter Username And Password
- ii) Subsequently grab the BEST airfares, usually 8-10weeks before travel
- iii) We'll Check your Booking & be in touch (usually within 48hrs): Confirming Your Booking / Dates / Extras etc
- iv) Remit Deposit Amount (15%) of Invoice (Taxes all Included in our prices)
- v) You're Booked! We'll be in touch regarding details, bits & pieces,etc. Your Booking remains infinitely variable apart from the 'Core-Tour-Dates', anything else maybe edited by you, at any time for your personal convenience
- Please take a look at our FAQ's Page Here, there will be the answers that I'm then able to elaborate on for individual cases
- Payment in full required 60days before Tour Commences. Cancellation after that date; 80% until 30days, 50% until 14days & 30% after