San Kampaeng Hot Springs
A relaxing day at the hot springs & geyser.
Stroll in the gardens, snack on Thai delicacies such as ‘Somtam’ (spicy papaya salad, but only as spicy as you like!).
You can even boil eggs in the hotter waters closer to the source.
View the geysers; relax in the mineral baths or even the swimming pool fed from those same springs. Followed by an hour or so’s foot massage by the resident trained masseurs.
A full lunch is of course provided and added to your weekly bill as with all our rides.
- Input Coupon Code for free inclusion on existing tour.
- Bikes, Guides, Lunch, Drinks from our Service Vehicle.
- All Entrance Fees, Fuel, Parking Charges etc.
- Guests expected to organise Travel / Riding insurance with their home providers.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…
- Please Follow This Booking Advisory
- i) Book Required Tour
- iii) We'll Check your Booking & be in touch (usually within 48hrs): Confirming Your Booking / Dates / Extras etc
- iv) Remit Deposit Amount (15%) of Invoice (Taxes all Included in our prices)
- v) You're Booked! We'll be in touch regarding details, bits & pieces
- Please take a look at our FAQ's Page Here, there will be the answers that I'm then able to elaborate on for individual cases